Mustard Seed Homes (MSH)
A faith-based, residential equipping program whose goal is to encourage and support individuals to achieve their goals of becoming independent successful members of the community. Mustard Seed Homes is for adult men and provides vocational training, life skills training, mentoring, support groups, and development of a healthy physical and spiritual life.
Located in the Clear Waters Life Center building at
256 2nd Ave SW, Clearbrook, MN 56634.
To Learn more or schedule a tour:
- Daily life skill classes.
- Vocational soft skills and social skills developed.
- Chemical Dependency Counseling, education and group sessions.
- Weekly mental health counseling.
- Anger management classes and group sessions.
- Monthly budget and financial planning.
- Vocational training and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Art therapy.
- Weight training.
- Adult Basic Education twice weekly with college prep and online class options.
- Daily spiritual growth with regular connections with our local churches.
- Mentor relationships instill hope for the future!
- Community engagement through involvement in events to establish healthy connections.
- Help finding appropriate placement upon completion: independent household, employment and community support.