Mustard Seed Homes (MSH)
A faith based recovery and aftercare residential program for adult men providing support groups, vocational training, life skills training, mentoring, and development of a healthy physical and spiritual life.
Located in the Clear Waters Life Center building at
256 2nd Ave SW, Clearbrook, MN 56634.
To Learn more or schedule a tour:
Mustard Seed Homes 4th Annual Fundraising Banquet
Thank you to all of you who attended and gave at our fundraising banquet. It was an exceptional time - learning about how God is working, where He is leading and how lives and relationships are being positively changed.
If you didn't get a chance to attend but would still like to give, click here to give online or contact us: 218-776-2789, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who would benefit from this program or would like more information, please give us a call: 218.776.2789.
- Chemical Dependency Counseling, education and group sessions.
- Weekly mental health counseling.
- Anger management classes and group sessions.
- Daily life skill classes.
- Vocational soft skills and social skills developed.
- Art therapy.
- Weight training.
- Adult Basic Education twice weekly with college prep and online class options.
- Monthly budget and financial planning.
- Vocational training and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Daily spiritual growth with regular connections with our local churches.
- Mentor relationships instill hope for the future!
- Community engagement through involvement in events to establish healthy connections.
- Help finding appropriate placement upon completion: independent household, employment and community support.